Sunday, February 7, 2016

the sunset series..a shared birthday




We combined a birthday sunset, the baby girl and I.  She turned three last Saturday, but after a busy day of cake, family and ferris wheel rides, she was way too tuckered out to take in a sunset.

Then it was my turn.  It was the most perfect summers day, clear blue skies, the slightest breath of wind, and the beach was calling my name. I was spoilt with a beautiful breakfast on our deck and handmade gifts and cards.  We had a morning tea outing by the sea, swimming in crystal clear waters and pier jumping.

After dinner we headed down to the beach once more to find it covered in seaweed and a thick, humid mist.  Perfect for fossicking and jewellery making, not so pleasant for wave jumping and swimming, but always good for the soul.

Time to sit and breathe it all in, I say it every time, it just fills you up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hello! thanks so much for visiting x