Sunday, February 8, 2015

6/52..

a portrait of my daughter once a week, every week in 2015..

olive: I quickly put your hair up this hot afternoon, somehow without you noticing, and there it stayed until slowly wisp by wisp it eventually came down..

I can barely keep her still long enough to give her hair a quick brush in the morning, its always a dash to slip a bobby pin in the front while she runs, so this was quite the achievement.

I often wonder if she'll ever be the type of little girl to sit quietly letting me brush and play with her hair.  At this point it does not look likely.




5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photo and I love what you wrote - such a beautiful and simple memory to capture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, what a lovely capture. I hope one day she will sit still long enough to have you brush and play with her hair, I have fond memories of my mom doing that to me. One day....

    ReplyDelete
  3. my girls aren't fans of hair brushing either... I quickly do theirs while they have their breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)) Many kids don't have time for hair brush and so on for their time is for making us feel great but we do not always understand their point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By far one of my favorite photos ever!

    ReplyDelete

hello! thanks so much for visiting x