Sunday, August 5, 2012

handmade treats...

I visited our local market this morning, very happy to find my lovely and super talented friend Mandy was there with a stall full of her beautifully handmade pieces...
  so I treated myself to this pretty as a picture wrap skirt, LOVE!
the big boy keeps taking my hottie to bed so I bought him one of his own.. 
It's nice to have mine back, I have it on my knee as I sit and type..

You can visit Mandy's blog here, and her online store here.  Also keep an eye out for BOB & MABEL at some up and coming markets in the near future.  You'll love her work, her style..gorgeous!!

7 comments:

  1. The skirt looks adorable! It's reminiscent of Holly Hobbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mandy's stuff too, Mel. That skirt looks very cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mel, you are too kind xox. It was nice to see your lovely family out and about at the market yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hot water bottle cover is very pretty, I love the colours of the wool and the vintage fabrics:) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your wrap skirt, that is gorgeous. Fabric divine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love Bob and Mabel.
    A very happy market find for you. Thankyou for your lovely comment on my blog, I'm quite besotted with my new cowl.
    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The skirt looks really pretty! I love handmade finds.

    ReplyDelete

hello! thanks so much for visiting x