Monday, July 18, 2011

winter warmers...

I'm busily getting prepared for my first ever market! This has been my week, hookity hook hook! Hooking away on some new scallop-edged neckwarmers & cowls... 
some wrsitwarmers for the Hubby (except those are my hands doing the modelling, they're a gift I haven't gifted yet!) 
...pom poms for Pip's Pom Pom Project...  
and some just for fun!
with my not so impressed little model here...
and working through my doily stash to pretty up some dull pieces...

While the holidays have been great, with the kids back at school it's nice to get back into a bit of regular routine...

Oh and by the way, I'll share the big hoo-ha surprise with you all just as soon as I get some pics to show, let's just say it was fabulous & went down a treat...phew!

5 comments:

  1. Scalloped scarves - gorgeous of course! Hand warmers - perfect of course! Pom poms - divine of course! But the doily round the neck - oh my goodness, total love fest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think LionessLady said it all...ditto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love all the yarny goodness you have going on here! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're work is so beautiful, I love the scallop edge cowl scarves! I wish I could crochet half as good as you, I haven't advanced past granny squares yet!

    ReplyDelete

hello! thanks so much for visiting x