Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Creative Space...

It's been a week of  finishing off fiddly bits for me.  I've just finished off an order for a local lady to give her newest little grandson.  It'll be lovely hanging in the nursery for all his 1st things to be displayed....
and now I'm going to finish the trim on this for my big boys wall...
...and then to attach all those sweet little door handles to the cabinet I picked up at the weekend.  Here, let me show you again, I just love them! 
To share your creative space pop on over to Kootoyoo, go on it's great to see what everyone else is up to...

11 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy.....great work. Those littel door handles are divine.....can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those door handles are just gorgeous!
    And I love the pegs on the canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty little door handles. They'll make something special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work, love a good look for boys!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  5. your artistic talents sing here . i enjoyed browsing your space!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Those handles were a bargain, no matter what they cost you...what fun just to have them around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm such a fan of pretty doorknobs - enjoy those!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those door handles are just gorgeous! I hope I can find some that pretty for my wardrobe.
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous work!
    I'm loving that train so much and as for your bouquet of handles...stunning. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such gorgeous work... and those door handles! they are just fabulous :) K

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those colourful door knobs - the cabinet is going to look brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

hello! thanks so much for visiting x